Energy healing is a very interesting field of work, and one that has enabled Splankna to help hundreds, if not thousands, of people. However, it stands outside of “traditional medicine”, being more esoteric in nature, which means that many people don’t really understand what it is, or how it works. Yet, energy healers have had fantastic success in helping people regain a high quality of life.
Splankna Explains What Energy Healing Is
Energy healing is also known as “energy medicine” or “energy therapy”. It is a type of alternative medicine. Like many other forms of alternative medicine, it has had fantastic results. For a long time, it was seen as something separate from Christianity and other organized religions, but this is now changing. Christian energy healers, such as Splankna, pray for results, but they also ensure their healers channel the energy of the universe to the person who is in need. The roost of energy healing lie in a variety of traditions seen all over the world, which is why there are also so many different ways to perform the healing itself.
Splankna on the Process of Energy Healing
The hands on approach is the most common type of healing. This means that the healer and the patient are in direct physical contact. This facilitates the transmission of energy. However, distant healing can also work, even with significant distances between the two participants.
Although this type of healing is not part of traditional medicine yet, it is important to remember that this does not mean it doesn’t work. Other forms of alternative healing, such as acupuncture and acupressure, also stand outside of traditional medicine, but they do have scientific backing. Indeed, energy healing has been significantly researched and continues to be so, which gives it a lot more credibility.
A quick look at the database of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) or the National Library of Medicine (NLM) in general, and you will find hundreds of publications, all peer reviewed, of scientists confirming the positive effects of energy in healing. While they have not yet been able to explain how it works, they all agree that it certainly does work. So far, the scientific community has started to see it as a viable treatment method for oncology treatment fatigue, stress, and pain.
Splankna on the Benefits of Energy Healing
- It helps to improve circulation as it warms the blood. In so doing, goodness can travel all around the body with ease.
- It improves sexual function, appetite, nutrient absorption, and digestion and elimination.
- It helps to increase metabolism, thereby helping people to lose weight, or gain it as per their needs. It also increases endurance and improves quality of sleep.
- It builds a strong immune system by reducing levels of cortisol, which is the stress hormone.
- It improves reflexes and dexterity.
- It opens up the arteries, including those to the brain, thereby possibly preventing problems such as Alzheimer’s disease. It certain leaves people with better concentration, mental focus, and clarity.
- It leaves people feeling peaceful and relaxed.
- It deepens spiritual connections.